Process management is challenging for the process owner. A good tool can get you closer to success. Process Modeler
supports you in the design, communication, implementation, analysis and optimization of your business processes with the following capabilities:
Model like the experts!
When you model with Process Modeler you are not only good, you also create the clear and required documentation and analysis of your entire process landscape. You benefit from the following advantages:
Now you have everything you need. You can now:
- simple, flexible and yet accurate modeling
- comprehensive maintenance and analysis of process environments
- process analysis and reports (simulations, Excel and Access reporting, etc.)
- flexible and comprehensive process documentation
- support for readable, complete and accurate charts
- process governance
- support and training through our partner ITpearls AG
- agree to the processes with all stakeholders
- communicate the processes to the business and IT organizations.
- train your organization staff efficiently.
For more information about our products
Seamless integration with your software environment!
Process Modeler fits like a glove into your IT environment. By integrating with Microsoft Office, you benefit from the many advantages of office standards. Moreover, using Process Modeler is super easy. Because if you are already familiar with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, working with the Process Modeler is nothing new. For example :
- direct interfaces to the standard Microsoft Office applications (data-export/import, definable process documentation and reports)
- flexible representations (All common and known functionality of the MS Office environment available.)
- intuitive and easy operation (Proven and familiar features models can arise in a wink.)
Numerous interfaces also simplify the communication with other tools, because
Do you want to link to your organization with the process models in BPMN diagrams? You can do this directly by using previously created organization models.
Process Modeler integrates your process models directly into the MS-Office software suite. Create process documentation easily using MS Word.
- all diagrams can be exported (e.g. for reuse in process engines)
- different model formats can be imported (BPMN2, ARIX XML, XPDL/BPEL and XLANG/s, MS Office drawings of PowerPoint, Visio and Excel)
- all data is managed in an open and standard BPMN2
Bring your customers up-to-date with the newest standards!
BPMN is the standard for business process modeling today and tomorrow. With Process Modeler you have a tool, with which you can create complete and accurate BPMN models, understandable for everyone.
Because employing BPMN means more than just modeling. Process Modeler supports you with:
- quality inspection of your models: so your models are correct, not only readable for everyone and but also complete.
- model exchange: you can import models from BPMN2-XML, edit with Process Modeler, and export them again as BPMN2-XML. This allows you to exchange models with other modeling tools as well as run it in a workflow system.
- beautiful BPMN: you render reader friendly diagrams - whether hierarchical or flat and compact, color or black and white, you choose.
With Process Modeler you will be an expert today!
Model with "Method & Style", the approach from Bruce Silver, and your models will be understandable to everyone (from all levels of management to IT). Process Modeler supports you with:
- methodological and stylistic inspection and guidance according to Bruce Silver's guidelines.
You can purchase the special license for the "Method & Style" checker through our training partner, ITpearls AG when you visit a "Method & Style" training course. Within a short time (2-5 days, depending on the course level) you can train and certify your BPMN expertise. Included is in-depth coaching from experts.
- built-in model quality reporting according to tried and tested criteria
Work together as a Team!
Common data management at a professional level - that's the claim of the Team Repository, the central administrative unit of the Process Modeler. And this is achieved through
- structured storage of models
- versioning all documents
- an approval process (designed according to your needs)
- controlled collaboration within the team (check-in/check-out)
- user- and role-specific permissions management
- administration of multiple databases
- cloud repository connections (without installation and maintenance)
Each installation of the Process Modeler provides a local repository on the workstation. This will make you in your work even more flexible because you can build up the whole process landscapes on your notebook and make them later accessible to all in your team repository.
Make your work available throughout the organization!
For higher organisation acceptance, make the body of knowledge available to all employees via your process portal. This powerful feature is possible via the Process Modeler's HTML export functionality and is only a mouse-click away:
- Easy navigation through the entire process landscape (top-down to the farthest corners of your process documentation)
- Integration of all types of documentation (model internal and external)
- Flexible integration of the process landscape in other environments