Experience how Process Modeller assists you in consulting business! As flexible, convenient and versatile modeling tool, Process Modeler is the BPM Consultants best partner in the daily work.
We assist you, as BPM Consultant, with our know-how developed through years of business process modeling and support you with our technical and professional expertise.
With Process Modeler you become the expert!
You work flexibly and quickly, and you work with style. A wealth of indispensable functions supports the creation of handsome process models tailored to your needs. With Process Modeler you can:
- create diagrams with ease and according to your needs (with all the fexibility of MS Visio)
- achieve your goal quickly, because Process Modeller
- is easy to learn (a simple user interface with everything you need accessible with one mouse click)
- provides various, easy to invoke utility functions (layout and shortcut functions)
- create accurate, complete, legible and beautiful models because quality is one of the highest values:
- the entirety of BPMN 2.0 is supported, including validation
- supports Method & Style conform modelling, including validation
- comprehensive quality control using proven quality indicators
- the BPMN elements of Process Modeler can be rightly described as "the sexiest shapes in BPMN"
Virtually seamless integration with your customer's environment
As a consultant with Process Modeller, you fit in without problem into the environment of your customer and offer them process models and anaylsis according to their needs. Everything is available to you, so you
The tool is integrated in Microsoft Visio, with all common MS Office functionality available.
- prepare comprehensive IT specifications (flexible data management within the models)
- document processes for analysis, training or publication in the formats your customer needs (eg, user-defined Word documents, Excel reports, HTML, in SharePoint storage)
- exchange models in various standard formats with your customer (BPMN XML and all major MS Office formats)
- work locally and independently of client server or of network access (local repository with no installation required) and handover later to your customer without data loss (with a connection to the customer's central repositories)
Bring your customers up to date with the newest standards!
BPMN is the standard for business process modeling today and tomorrow. With Process Modeler you have a tool, with which you can create complete and accurate BPMN models, understandable for everyone.
Because employing BPMN means more than just modeling. Process Modeler supports you with
- quality inspection of your models: so your models are correct, not only readable for everyone and but also complete.
- model exchange: You can import models as BPMN, edit with Process Modeler and export them again as BPMN.
- beautiful BPMN: you render reader friendly diagrams - whether hierarchical or flat and compact, color or black and white, you choose.
Are you good? With Process Modeler you are even better!
Model with the "Method & Style" approach, the approach from Bruce Silver, and your models will be understandable to everyone (from all levels of management to IT). Process Modeler supports you with:
You can purchase a special license for the "Method & Style" checker automatically through our training partner, ITpearls AG when you visit a "Method & Style" training course. Within a short time (2-5 days, depending on the course level) you can train and certify your BPMN expertise. Included is in-depth coaching from experts.
- methodological and stylistic inspection and guidance according to Bruce Silver guidelines.
- built-in model quality reporting according to tried and tested criteria
Become a partner with BPMN professionals!
As BPMN consultant, you enjoy exclusive access to our premium partner program. For an attractive price, you receive a host of services and are always up-to-date when it comes to business process management.